Nuclear Submarine Nh35a-571c607 Men Analog Watch
USS SSN 571 was the world's first nuclear powered submarine and broke many records in its first few months at sea. The Vostok commemorative Submarine SSN 571 watch was produced in a limited 3000 units in collaboration with the association of veterans of United States submarine service. The caseback is a 3D relief of an early prototype of the 571. The Vostok SSN 751 is truly a "must-own" for any watch aficionado.
• SII NH35A automatic winding movement made in Japan. It doesn’t require any battery.
• Second stop function (for precise time adjustment)
• 40h power reserve
• Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
• 15 tritium tubes on the dial, hands and bezel for maximum visibility in the dark
• Anti-reflective K1 "Gorilla glass" mineral crystal
• Water resistant to 300 m
• Shock protection
• Screw-in 3D engraved stainless steel case
• 22 mm custom leather strap
• 22 mm custom silicon strap can be worn on the wrist or above a diving suit
• Collector Dry box for stor
Vostok regularly makes special editions watches for NATO forces underwater demolition units, F-16 fighter and Apache helicopter pilots, Submariners, and rescue divers to name a few. Blending technology, durability, and statement designs, Vostok watches have achieved the status of collectible timepieces.