Rocket N-1 Nh35-225b616 Men Analog Watch
The super heavy Rocket N1 was created to launch Soviet cosmonauts to the Moon and to place huge space stations into orbit. It was the Soviet counterpart of the American Saturn-V. The Vostok Rocket N1 sport watch, with its shade of blue, its exhibition case and its automatic movement never compromise elegance for durability. This gorgeous version is Rose gold.
• SII NH35A automatic winding movement made in Japan. It doesn’t require any battery.
• Second stop function (for precise time adjustment)
• 40h power reserve indicator
• Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
• Superluminova illumination
• Anti-reflective K1 "Gorilla glass" mineral crystal
• Water resistant to 200 m
• Shock protection
• Screw-in exhibition style stainless steel case
• 22 mm Rose Gold PVD plated stainless steel bracelet with butterfly buckle
• Made in Lithuania
• Dial: 46 mm x 17 mm
Vostok regularly makes special editions watches for NATO forces underwater demolition units, F-16 fighter and Apache helicopter pilots, Submariners, and rescue divers to name a few. Blending technology, durability, and statement designs, Vostok watches have achieved the status of collectible timepieces.